When do you seek counseling either for yourself, you and your partner, you and someone else in your family?
For your family. . . .
- when someone wants a place to talk about changes in their lives
- when someone has difficulty resolving conflicts or communicating effectively.
- when someone is dealing with the effects of a family member’s addiction.
For your Marriage . . .
- when it is troubled by constant arguments or violent fights.
- when it is endangered by infidelity.
- when you feel distant and desire better communication.
At Gerry Blakeman Marriage & Family Counseling, you will find support for the entire family throughout the entire therapeutic process. My goal is to help you improve your parenting skills, improve family relationships and marital relationships. I provide a compassionate, empathetic and judgment-free environment to harbor a sense of freedom to heal and grow as a couple or family. Taking this step to therapy, you will find my support and caring to make it as helpful a process as possible. As a Marriage & Family Therapist, I am skilled in building relationships and helping highlight strengths within that relationship to conquer issues that arise in everyday life.